Mid row Mage.
Magic basic attack.
Can control spirits to attack the enemy.
- Damage +2857.7 at lvl 90.
- When cast, after a delay of about 1s all enemies within the AoE will take a fairly large hit of damage and get knocked airborne.
- This skill’s AoE is very large and deals a large amount of total damage.
- Damage +2166.7 at lvl 90.
- A weakened version of her ultimate, without the knockup effect. Range and amount of damage dealt are both fairly high.
- Summons 3 ghosts with low health and a lifetime of 7 seconds to appear amidst the enemy which will attack the enemy and draw off their attacks. This will protect your own team to a certain extent.
- The ghosts also generate Energy for Alma with their attacks.
- Enemy magic resist -103.6 at lvl 90.
- Lowers the enemy’s magic resistance, effectively raising her own team’s magic damage. Stacks with Blaine or Baggins’ magic resist debuff. Can also be paired up with Muse and Merlynn’s ability power buff for good effect.
- Elite Chapter 2-1 Counterattack
- Elite Chapter 6-3 Labyrinthe
- Elite Chapter 13-3 Erupting Volcana
- Arena: End game hero (MAG Team)
- Crystal Dungeon: Distraction and damage
Alma Analysis on Elex forums.