Front row Tank.
Physical basic attack.
Can regen lots of HP in team-fights.
|Chavez becomes invincible & regens HP while casting a magic circle at a target area. Rises armor and magic resist for teammates within. Damage to them regens HP for Chavez based on their resist levels.|
|Deals magic damage to surrounding enemies.|
|Damage +2305.9 @75.|
|Teleports behind an enemy and deals magic damage and stun to 'the target.|
| Damage +2184.3 @75.
| Increases his crit strike chance and causes Weapon Storm to cast'a mark uponthe enemy. Each time enemies with this mark take
damage, it will regen some HP for Chavez.
| Crit Stike Level +224.9 @75
Health Regen Effect +26.25% @75.
Chavez's Awakening skill hasn't been implemented yet.
Chavez is part of 1 Hero Group and is affected by the following awakenings:
- Campaign - Elite Chapter 4-4: Sweep
- Campaign - Elite Chapter 10-2: New Enemy
- Campaign - Legend Chapter 5-6: Detour
- Best with: Ariel, Sebastián, Yuan, Muse, Baggins and Torin.
- More of a killer than tank
- Relatively fragile
- Requires serious backup
- Weak against most heroes especially the nukers
- Strong against the decks with relatively fewer disrupting capablities
- Not that good to be used as single tank, with Zoe and Gearz(knocking back might waste Chavez 2nd skill), and against single tank formations.
- Best wth(as far as I have tested and guessed and watched) Pulan and Seeley(Head start bumping draws enemy fire from Chavez) Sebastian(Attack speed boost head start and possible resurrection), and Kaiser
- Remarkably weak against most of the heroes but can be a serious killer if he doesn't die quickly or gets proper backup
- Skill "Supreme! Dash" changed into "Supreme! Charge" in version 18.104.22.168 (2016/06/06)