Front row Tank. Physical basic attack. The damage he deals to enemies forms a shield for himself.
Gerber places a light shield in front of his teammates, shielding them from 20% of all damage. The shield lasts until it is broken, and casting it triggers a Soul Shield effect.
- Abyss Shop - 1000 points for 5 Soulstones
- Best for: Arena, Proving Grounds
- Best with: Muse, Monk Sun, Charon, Pulan, Murphy, Coco, Blaine, Sebastian, Jacob, Alma, Karna and other heroes who have lots of CC or are able to distract the enemy so he can drain them of life.
- Good at: AoE damage, using a copy os an enemy against the remaining enemy team members, sustained fights.
- Weaknesses: CC and burst damage are his greatest weaknesses. He is reliant on casting skills to keep his shield fresh and his damage going. Stop his casting and he is a dead duck on the water. His only other minor weakness is his basic attack is physical, whereas his skills are all magical. This means his damage is somewhat low without Muse, Coco, and/or Murphy boosting his damage up.