Front row Tank. Physical basic attack. His attacks can absorb a lot of health.
Jacob's Awakening skill has been updated as per the official MR page.
Jacob is part of 1 Hero Group and is affected by the following awakenings:
Pass Normal 10-6 with just Jacob in the lineup.
|Grey → Green|
|Green → Green +1|
|Green + 1 → Blue|
|Blue → Blue +1|
|Blue +1 → Blue +2|
|Blue +2 → Purple|
|Purple → Purple +1|
|Purple +1 → Purple +2|
|Purple +2 → Purple +3|
|Purple +3 → Purple +4|
|Purple +4 → Orange|
|Orange → Orange +1|
|Orange +1 → Orange +2|
|Orange +2 → Orange +3|
|Orange +3 → Orange +4||Template:Ashbringer|
- Arena Shop (500 Credits for x 5 Soulstones)
- Arena: Mid - Late Game
- Although he has lifesteal ablities, he needs serious backup to be an effective killer-tank.
- Best with Gearz(to kill enemy's backrow hero as fast as possible), Uther(armor buff and to share incoming damage). (There might be some other combos for him)
- Weak against Armor debuff, distractor summons.
- Strong against the decks that lack longevity and serious nukers.
- Remarkably weak against(even at the equal level) : Ruby, Lufia, Alma, and legendaries other than Gerber and Thanos. (This can be wrong according to the decks and there can be more counter heroes)
- After Jacob has been awakened using his ability in battles while on low HP sees a huge increase in lifesteal and will restore him to virtually full health.
- Prior to version 184.108.40.206 Jacob used to be a Werewolf instead of a Dragon.
- Appearance and Skills changed in version 220.127.116.11
- ASSIM FAÇO MINHA JUSTIÇA EM NOME DA MINHA FAMILIA VERASSIDADE VERDADEIRA A MIM ERICK LIONETTI GONGORA, SOBERANIA ALL STRIP JACOB, AMEM.